Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 74,002   Posts: 1,633,495   Online: 725

Shooter
    35mm

DURST 606 - NAdjustable eg Carrier Issues

I got a Durst 606 enlarger recently. It comes with a adjustable negative carrier. The vertical blades were alraight untill I adjust near to the far-end for 120mm 6x6. The blades on the right are positon unevenly. It form quadrilateral instead of a square. Are there any way to fix it?

Condenser lens have some microscopic scratch on it after I clean out the mold. Microscopice scratch which I mean are scratches that you cannot see untill shine underneath strong light same as glass ware. I'm courious will it effect quality.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Remove the screws in the four corners to take apart the carrier. The blades are fastened to keyed tubes that run on the adjuster rods. You might be able to adjust the blade, or don't worry about it, the blades are there to reduce light spill, not to form the edge of the image on the paper. While you have the carrier apart, clean the inside and add a small amount of grease to replace the old stuff on the adjuster rods.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin