Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,973   Posts: 1,558,705   Online: 844

Images

JOBO Tanks Question

I have an old, old JOBO CPE2 (no lift). For it, I have two tanks, one that takes two 3 1/2" 35mm reels and one that handles five 4 1/2" 35mm or two 4x5 reels. I'm not familiar with the new tanks but I would like to get tank with a magnet base that can take two 4 1/2" 35mm reels (I figure that they have to be easier to load than the smaller ones) or one 4x5 (to save on chemistry on 6 or less sheets).
    I'm a little confused by the information that I have found so far on the 'net. Does anyone here know what tank model number I am looking for?

Tanks... uh, I mean Thanks in advance
    That is called grain. It is supposed to be there.
    =Neal W.=

Images
    Neal,
    You want a Series 1500 or 2500 drum. Get more info here:
    http://www.jobo-usa.com/products.htm...%20and%20Drums

The Jobo site is highly informative.

Cheers,
    Geary

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Flotsam
    I have an old, old JOBO CPE2 (no lift). For it, I have two tanks, one that takes two 3 1/2" 35mm reels and one that handles five 4 1/2" 35mm or two 4x5 reels. I'm not familiar with the new tanks but I would like to get tank with a magnet base that can take two 4 1/2" 35mm reels (I figure that they have to be easier to load than the smaller ones) or one 4x5 (to save on chemistry on 6 or less sheets).
    I'm a little confused by the information that I have found so far on the 'net. Does anyone here know what tank model number I am looking for?

Tanks... uh, I mean Thanks in advance
    You want the 2521 tank. You also want a 2509 reel for 4x5 and 2 2502 reels for 35/120/220 film.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin