Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,760   Posts: 1,516,016   Online: 937

Shooter
    Multi Format

Free enlarger and other things

Place near me in Albany, NY is throwing out a Durst 35mm enlarger with neg carriers still in the box (looks unused), a very old looking Bogen 35mm enlarger (extremely small), 35mm and 120mm developing tanks, 16x12 and smaller developing trays, print dryer, print dryer racks, Photography Books, PS Elements 3, 4x5 contact printer box thingy (looks like it has a built-in lightsource), huge viewer system and more. If you want the contact info, please let me know. If you are outside of albany, NY and want something, as long as you pay shipping and a bit of gas $$ (I live 45 + minutes away one way) I'll pick it up for you and ship it.

Thanks,
    Eric

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm near albany, only 1/2 hour away, please PM me the info!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Pm and email sent to to people already. Hope the enlargers and gear gets some good use!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin