Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,338   Posts: 1,537,658   Online: 1018

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Thermaphot ACP 302

I have just got a Thermaphot ACP 302 processor (and an Arkay RC-1100 dryer) for a good price. Both seems to be in very good condition, and will be great additions to my new darkroom, which btw. will be embarrassingly well equipped :-).

The Thermaphot didn't come with a manual, do any of you have one?

Trond

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Trond View Post
    I have just got a Thermaphot ACP 302 processor (and an Arkay RC-1100 dryer) for a good price. Both seems to be in very good condition, and will be great additions to my new darkroom, which btw. will be embarrassingly well equipped :-).

The Thermaphot didn't come with a manual, do any of you have one?

Trond
    I have one for my ACP 505 but not for the ACP 302.

Tom

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I wrote an e-mail to Thermaphot, and they will send me a printed manual at no charge!

Trond

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I wrote an e-mail to Thermaphot, and they will send me a printed manual at no charge!

Trond
    - sounds like excellent service. I assume they are still manufacturing some product to be able to maintain a service department.

Tom

Shooter
    35mm
    Type in Thermaphot in the search engine and you can follow the English link to the ACP 302 for a PDF file you can save on computer.Let me know what you think about it as I was considering one myself (ACP 300) but don't do a lot of processing so might be expensive in the life of the chemicals which I think you have to change them every six weeks or so.
    http://www.thermaphot.com/

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Norman, I couldn't find any manual on the net.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I wasn't able to find a manual on the net, so I contacted Thermaphot. It turned out that they charged an amount for the manual, but that's OK. They even phoned me up to to hear if I had got the machine up and running, and if I had experienced any problems.

Trond

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I wasn't able to find a manual on the net, so I contacted Thermaphot. It turned out that they charged an amount for the manual, but that's OK. They even phoned me up to to hear if I had got the machine up and running, and if I had experienced any problems.

Trond
    Trond,

Did you find out whether Thermaphot is still in-production with the roller transport machines?

Tom

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    In times of used products forming a share of the market we cannot expect manufacturers to offer their services for free, and then wine when they leave that product segment.

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Kershaw View Post
    Trond,

Did you find out whether Thermaphot is still in-production with the roller transport machines?

Tom
    Whether these machines are in production or just "on the shelf stock" what difference does it make?

As long as the manufacturing capacity (man and machinery) is still there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin