Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,545   Posts: 1,544,450   Online: 1030

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 489101112131415 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    What a coincidence!!!
    I bought that Paterson Multi-Reel 3 and i never used yet even once, i was hoping to develop 2 120 films at once but i always end up developing only one roll, but now with that MOD-processoer, i feel i will have a big use for this Paterson 3 Tank, i have Combi-Plan and BTZS, bought them just as a spare and before they can be discontinued, but i didn't use any of them, that Combi plan seems bad if i will develop only 1-2 sheets for 1L of chemicals, but if i will develop 6 at once then this will be handy, i use 1L to develop 2 120 rolls, and about BTZS i still don't understand the videos uploaded, it is like it is shortened and deleted more details, i am not that American or English person who can understand a video of 5-10minutes, let's say the most thing i care about for BTZS is how much chemicals i need to use for 4x5 and also how can change chemicals if in daylight or dim light without fogging the film, i may not be as quick as it should be then to have the risk to corrupt things, so i didn't use that BTZS as well, now this MOD-Processor looks like so tempting and way easier than the other two because i got used to use tanks all the time, changing to another processor types may not help me how to do it properly.

Shooter
    35mm
    Morgan,

Good video instructions on the "proper" way to use the processor. The first time I used it, I pretty much made a mess of things - thought it would be the same as 35mm or 120. However, lately, using a "gentle" inversion, I've successfully processed my last batches of film.

I still believe that your processor is a great invention and gives us Newbees to the world of large format the means to develop our film without the need of sending it out to a lab.

Dave

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by dtheld View Post

...I still believe that your processor is a great invention and gives us Newbees to the world of large format the means to develop our film without the need of sending it out to a lab.

Dave
    Never mind just the newbies. This device is probably one of the neatest things I've ever seen for 4x5 film processing. If I didn't already have an HP CombiPlan tank and actually processed enough 4x5 film to justify the cost, I'd be all over that thing like white on rice.
    Frank Schifano

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Hey David,

Glad your enjoying it.

Morgan.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    more on ebay now-

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...STRK:MESELX:IT

cheers,

morgan.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

8x10

I haven't read this entire thread which is now quite long. But I wonder about an 8x10 version that could fit in a Jobo 2000 series drum or something commonly available.

It would us a lot of chemistry, but with 3005 drums fetching >$500 an alternative might be compelling.
    Jerold Harter MD

Shooter
    Large Format
    Thank you Morgan,

mine arrived in fine shape and works very well, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I don't know where i lost my Paterson 3 reel tank, but once i will find it i will order that MOD tool

Images
    Any chance of a 5x7 version?
    Technological society has succeeded in multiplying the opportunities for pleasure, but it has great difficulty in generating joy. Pope Paul VI

So, I think the "greats" were true to their visions, once their visions no longer sucked. Ralph Barker 12/2004

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    I also use one of these, and I find it to be much easier to load than the HP Combiplan holder. I have discovered that very gentle agitation is an absolute necessity for using this holder in the Patterson tank. I agitated a little bit to vigorously and had a sheet of film get ruined as it had several areas where the emulsion was scraped off. I have done very gentle agitation since then, and I have not had any problems since then.

Thank You Morgan for making these processors. I have put mine to good use by processing 12 sheets of 4x5 sheet film every week for a photography class that I am taking this quarter.

Daniel King

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin