Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,300   Posts: 1,535,813   Online: 743

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 59101112131415

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by dking888 View Post
    I also use one of these, and I find it to be much easier to load than the HP Combiplan holder. I have discovered that very gentle agitation is an absolute necessity for using this holder in the Patterson tank. I agitated a little bit to vigorously and had a sheet of film get ruined as it had several areas where the emulsion was scraped off. I have done very gentle agitation since then, and I have not had any problems since then.

Thank You Morgan for making these processors. I have put mine to good use by processing 12 sheets of 4x5 sheet film every week for a photography class that I am taking this quarter.

Daniel King
    Hey Daniel,

Glad your getting the hang of the processor, yeah you have to use gentle agitations.

All the best,

Morgan.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by jeroldharter View Post
    I haven't read this entire thread which is now quite long. But I wonder about an 8x10 version that could fit in a Jobo 2000 series drum or something commonly available.

It would us a lot of chemistry, but with 3005 drums fetching >$500 an alternative might be compelling.
    Hey Jerold,

Doesn't really work in a rotary processor, but perhaps in the future.

All the best,

Morgan.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by mark View Post
    Any chance of a 5x7 version?
    slowly working on it, but not an insert will be its own system,

morgan.

Shooter
    4x5 Format

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Hi all,

MOD54 is now online,

http://mod54.com

The home of my processor.

Cheers,

Morgan.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Really nice lookin' website Morgan
    If you are the big tree, we are the small axe

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    sorry to bump this old thread. i would be testing my mod54 soon. i would like to ask if there are some people who had other techniques that would like to share using this processor. i've seen morgan video already. looking for other alternatives. actually i would be using this processor to an old paterson system 4 tank (not the super which is required). i just added some mods so i could use it properly with my old 3 reel paterson tank. what i added is a tube i cut from film canister to the top of the processor so it would not move or wiggle inside when invertion method is used. i made two tubes actually. the other one would be possible to use the twizzle stick rather than doing invertion.. i will try the twizzle stick first since my tank leaks a lot of water when i tested it in invertion method. i will try both and see which would work best for me. i will try to post result as soon as possible.

FILM GUERILLA
    Film Photography All Day, Everyday!

FILM PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG
    FG Blog

FACEBOOK | TWITTER | GOOGLE+

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 59101112131415

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin