Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 73,120   Posts: 1,613,267   Online: 959

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Glass View Post
    Gee that looks great! It kinda reminds me of something I recently saw around here abouts.
    Steve, please can you explain what you are referring to? Thanks.
    Last edited by Kevin Caulfield; 10-12-2010 at 06:10 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: typo

Shooter
    Medium Format
    That post #1, Sirius Steve, was still ignorant of the new buy-it-now auction that has now appeared on eBay.
    And that's no surprise: how could it know that Morgan has now returned and started selling again?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Do you really think that?
    Or could you entertain the possibility that you perhaps are a bit too trigger happy firing off inane and failing attempts at humour?

Yes, the first post was ignorant of the fact that seller would be off to Paris, thus not be selling any of his product until he returned. How could it not be, like you say it is not?
    But if i would now again suggest that you seem to miss a lot, your come back will be that your irony is lost in translation, will it not?
    Here's something for you to find a translation for: testimonium paupertatis.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Yeah, yeah. If that makes you feel better.

May i refer you to post #58?

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Hey Andrew,

Lining the sheets up is the hardest bit, but it doesn't take long to get the hang of it, and if you run you finger along the side in the middle, you can easily check that they are all correctly inserted. And all this in the dark.

With regards to damaging the emulsion of the neg. I advise to process with the emulsion side in, and the latest version of my processors, have ridges on the top, to help you line up the sheets, as when you load them into the darkslide. I processed 12 sheets the other day and have no marking on the neg, but of course i would say that, but its the truth.

Also if this were to occur, it would be on the outside AND not on the emulsion which is a lot more sensitive.

I always use a liter of chemical, this ensures that the sheets are always fully immersed in the chemical. I invert the tank, and do not use the twist stick, but i see no reason why this could not be a credible method also. I would point out that if you cannot invert it like a cocktail shaker, but gently.

I hope that sorts out those points.

Without being too crass, I still have a few more on ebay-

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=130441703344

All the best,

Morgan.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Hey Bill,

How have you got on using the processor???

All the best,

Morgan.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Nice vid, I'm going to try and make one soon, to just demonstrate my product.

How are you getting on? And are you getting consistent results? I love to know.

All the best,

Morgan.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Hey Tom,

as long as you don't ratle it like a cocktail shaker it works fine. Gentle inversion, a 90 degree twist and tap as you put it down works fine for me.

Cheers,

Morgan.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Thanks.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    I think i should have replied with quotes, whoops.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin