Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,732   Posts: 1,515,276   Online: 827

Shooter
    Multi Format

Konica hi-loader help

Hello, I purchased a bulk of darkroom equiptment and with it came a 'konica hi-loader' but there are no instructions and google search did not return much. I assume this is a device for bulk loading of film (?). There was also an empty packet of 30m film in this lot of equiptment. I have opened it and saw some film sticking out the end.

My equestion is, does anyone know how to operate this device and if so give me some instructions what to do.
    Is there a way of finding out how much film is left inside?
    Or is there somewhere I could find instructions to this device. I would not mind making a few rolls of film at home.

Thankyou.

Shooter
    Med. Format RF

Konica Hi Loader

I noted your query on the loader. I actually found two of these yesterday (30 11 2011) in an old box given to me some years ago plus a number of plastic 35mm cassettes. Same problem - no instructions although it seems obvious. There is turning handle and a small black pointer with a position for a screw. I cant get the handle to move or what to do with the screw. Did you ever find anything out at all?

regards,

Des E Gershon
    UK

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin