Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,589   Posts: 1,545,893   Online: 1226

Shooter
    Medium Format

Manual for the LPL Saunders 670 VCCE

I got a second hand LPL Saunders 670 VCCE. I could not find a pdf from the manual on the internet. Has somebody this manual ?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    In Canada and most likely elsewhere this is known as the LPL7700. It might help to search under that name.

I don't know if you have seen this from "The Online Photographer":

http://theonlinephotographer.typepad...09/lpl-co.html
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    Plastic Cameras
    Images
    I also have that enlarger. I think I have the printed manual, but it is packed away a the moment. If you have any questions, let me know.

Jon
    Mendocino Coast Black and White Photography: www.jonshiu.com

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Thank you for your answers. The enlarger works fine, I did about 50 8x10 with it and yesterday I did my first 11x14. I just wanted to look at the manual, see if there are some special recommendations. This is my first enlarger.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I am also looking for a manual (PDF would be great! =) for the LPL 670 VCCE. Anyone out there have one?
    Thanks in advance.
    Shawn

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Anyone? =)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Guys, contact KHB Photografix: http://www.khbphotografix.com/

I bought my Saunders/LPL 4550 from them a little over a year ago and they are very helpful. I would say for anything enlarger-related at this point they are one of the best, if not THE best resource out there. I just took a look on their site and found these:

http://www.khbphotografix.com/LPL/LPLmanuals.htm

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin