Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,817   Posts: 1,581,641   Online: 764

Shooter
    35mm RF

Kaiser VP 350 System V 6x6 conversion

Hello,
    I have long been bitten with the bug of "analog" photography and finally decided to make the first step and buy the required darkroom equipment. I have found a used but in otherwise excellent condition Kaiser VP350 35mm enlarger, which according to the manufacturer's manual is upgradable to 6x6 by changing the condenser (article no. 4477) and film carrier. I have searched the web for this particular condenser and could not find much. Is the condenser for this model compatible with other condensers, does anybody know of a source where it can be bought? Thank you.
    Last edited by Coloribus; 11-27-2010 at 11:17 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Kaisers are still being manufactured and people like Silverprint and RK sell them and all the parts.

Tony

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Quote Originally Posted by Brook Hill View Post
    Kaisers are still being manufactured and people like Silverprint and RK sell them and all the parts.

Tony
    Thank you very much for the hints, found them in
    RK for £77. Still need to determine whether it is compatible with the pre 1994 vp350, which is slightly different.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Quote Originally Posted by Coloribus View Post
    Thank you very much for the hints, found them in
    RK for £77. Still need to determine whether it is compatible with the pre 1994 vp350, which is slightly different.
    Have you determined if the fit the older enlargers? Thanks!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin