Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,557   Posts: 1,573,279   Online: 1021

Thread: Bessler 67c

Shooter
    35mm

Bessler 67c

I have some dark room equipment for sale but for the life of me cannot find how to post a new thread in classified. Sorry if this is inappropriate but here is what I have...located in Chico, California

Bessler 67c...condtion is perfect...or near...it is really in nice condition
    3 lenses Nikkor 1:4 75mm...Minolta 1:28 50mm...Schneider-Kreuznach 2.8 50mm
    Safelit
    Gralab Timer
    Bogen easel
    various trays tongs and stuff buried in the dark room that is now a storage room. Even has a sink 5' long, although that might be tough to ship but it sure is nice to work in.

I can't think of what else is in there. That is it pretty much. Make an offer that is reasonable and we'll see. This setup would get anybody going. Thanks, and if the mods need to move this then please do so...IDK how.
    Last edited by tbry; 12-06-2010 at 01:52 PM. Click to view previous post history.

ann

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    just go to the classified section and then to for sale and do exactly what you did here.

Sometimes, the eyes just glaze over , happens to us all.
    http://www.aclancyphotography.com

Shooter
    35mm
    I think I need to be a subscriber...I am not...I think that is why I don't have a link for "new post"...thanks!!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    You need to be a subscriber to APUG to post in the classifieds.

Shooter
    35mm
    The mod can just delete this...sorry for the inconvience.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin