Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,963   Posts: 1,523,300   Online: 1202

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    That's great news! Thanks for posting this info.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    An update...

LCD/Voltarc's new manufacturing run of replacement lamp grids for the Aristo VCL4500 variable-contrast cold light heads has apparently happened. Yesterday I received an email from Louise informing me that my credit card had been billed and my order was shipped the day before. UPS is scheduled to deliver to me on May 9th. I'm pretty excited. I presume others who placed orders have also been - or will be - notified.

Now that the 4x5 replacement lamps have been taken care of, Louise also mentioned in her email that she was hoping to soon send out the pricing quote sheet for the upcoming VCL8100 replacement lamps.

Even though my own need has now been met, I still want to make sure everyone else who might want or need new 8x10 lamp grids are in the loop on this. As always Louise may be contacted directly at:

louise.kessler@voltarc.com

Ken
    "Hate is an adolescent term used to stop discussion with people you disagree with. You can do better than that."
    —'blanksy', December 13, 2013

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    That is good news. How much do the 4x5 tubes cost?

I am in the market for 8x10 tubes but fear the cost.
    Jerold Harter MD

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jeroldharter View Post
    That is good news. How much do the 4x5 tubes cost?

I am in the market for 8x10 tubes but fear the cost.
    The original 4x5 price quote sheet may be seen here.

It was issued on Feb 15, 2011, and is good through Dec 31, 2011.

Ken

P.S. to Jerold, since you are already on her 8x10 list you might want to check your personal email right now. Five minutes ago I received an email from Louise with the 8x10 price quotes. I will get her quote document into a public link and post it shortly...

[Edit: The email from Louise containing the LCD price quote for the VCL8100 lamps is here.]
    Last edited by Ken Nadvornick; 05-04-2011 at 04:15 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: Added [Edit]...
    "Hate is an adolescent term used to stop discussion with people you disagree with. You can do better than that."
    —'blanksy', December 13, 2013

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin