Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,674   Posts: 1,481,898   Online: 1136

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Daniel View Post
    Also look into an anti-static air gun. This sends ions out with the air and greatly increases the effectiveness. One of these should allow you to work at lower pressure, hence less noise. Not cheap, but spending hours with the cloning tool and having angry neighbors aren't cheap, either. One example (I have no idea of the technology today- search around)
    http://kinetronics.com/store/iag.html
    I have something similar, and I agree with Dan..... I can use less pressure, usually below 5 psi, and get better results with the ionizer.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Just found this if your still looking for one

http://stores.photoformulary.com/-st...SOR/Detail.bok

Ryan

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I haven't decided on how to proceed. Once my last few compressed air cans are done, I suppose it will be time to order one. These guys contacted me about a quiet model that they demonstrate in a video:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/gmcpowerequipment

Though it sounds like I don't need 116psi which seems to be their lowest power one.

Hrm. What to get.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Go to a Harbor Freight store and look at the small ones. They are only a few inches long, and not very loud. You may be able to plug one in and turn it on to see how loud it really is.
    www.gregorytdavis.com

Did millions of people suddenly disappear? This may have an answer.

"No one knows that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." -Matthew 24:36

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Does it really need to be powered? Wouldn't a good set of hand operated bellows produce sufficient air?

Steve.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Smith View Post
    Does it really need to be powered? Wouldn't a good set of hand operated bellows produce sufficient air?......
    Great idea! Or how about a foot operated bellows, like those that Jobo sold to remove the lids of the large tanks?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin