Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,919   Posts: 1,521,972   Online: 1130

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesper View Post
    I use 5L of liquid in 16x20" trays and some training did the trick for me.
    One hand on each side of the tray, pouring from one corner and using the right elbow to support the opposite corner. Most important is to avoid sudden movements as not to create waves.
    I use a little less liquid (usually 3L) but otherwise, my method is pretty much the same, slow and steady. ...it's my giant, DEEP washing tray that can get messy emptying

My goal in life, is to be as good a person as my dog already thinks I am.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    i just use lids for my stop n fix n only use 1L at a time in my dev as i rarely do more then 10 prints at a time and if i do i can just dispose of it with a bit of stopbath neutralizing any negative effects itll have further down the line

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    I use a 10 L bucket as an intermediate step, the same bucket i use for mixing filmdeveloper. I set the bucket on a lower stool and then empty the large tray in the bucket. From the bucket it goes into the containers, using a large funnel.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin