Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,550   Posts: 1,544,753   Online: 974

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    35mm

Jobo ATL-1 Manual

Please, is there anyone who has the Jobo ATL-1 instruction manual ? I've bought it used, but I can't find the manual anywhere.
    Thanks to all in advance
    Fulvio

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I don't know if if this will help
    http://www.jobo.com/jobo_service_ana...tl-2x00_00.htm
    I think they might have been renamed 2200 in these instructions.

David

Shooter
    35mm

Jobo ATL-1

Thank you, David; I looked at the link, but the 2200 is a newer model: the ATL-1 is the CPP-2 with the automatic programming head AT-1, the series 200x is the fully automatic one

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I might have it, but I don't know for sure if it is that model. It will take some digging, then I will let you know.
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Actually, it took no digging whatsoever. It was right on my desk. Unfortunately, it is for an ATL 2.
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Just a bump for this thread - looking for a manual for the ATL1. Or some advice on what the two hoses are on the AT1 head - is one the rinse and one the cold water and which is which? And can I plop them from a tempering bath or do they need to be fed under pressure. A picture would be very useful of people's setups.

Thanks for any assistance.
    L

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I really don't know the differences amongst all the models, but in case my scan of my ATL-3 manual would help you, here it is:

http://www.backglass.org/duncan/dark...tl3_manual.pdf

Duncan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks Duncan.

Just got the ATL1 manual in pdf form. Thanks Omer.

Now to get some drums and start developing - woo hoo!

Shooter
    Multi Format

Jobo ATL-1

Hi would it be possible to send me the Jobo ATL-1 PDF. I have a chance to buy one and need to know a little about the machine.

Thanks Marc

Shooter
    35mm

ATL-1 docs

Here is all you need, except for the manual, whose file is larger than the Apug site accepts. If you send to me your email address, I'll send it soon.
    Regards
    Fulvio
    Attached Files

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin