Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,205   Posts: 1,531,761   Online: 942

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shooter
    35mm RF
    I believe that the legendary Leica Focomat IIc was in fact designed or built by Keinzle. Certainly they share plenty of genes and look like identical twins to me. The Kienzle 6x9 A69S is a modern development of the Focomat IIc. Kienzle still make and provide new spares for the Focomat IIc as well as supplying new Schneider Componon lenses adapted to fit the Leica turret mount.

Charlie
    www.charlie-chan.co.uk

K-G
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrian Twiss View Post
    I emailed Keinzle asking for a quote for a 6x9 enlarger with VC head some time ago. I never got a reply.
    Send them a reminder. When I were in contact with them , about two years ago, I noticed that it took some time before they answered e-mails. Once contact was established, everything was handled very professionally. I wrote to them in German, but I think English will work just as well. Have patience !

Karl-Gustaf
    Karl-Gustaf Hellqvist

www.heliochroma.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin