Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,768   Posts: 1,484,193   Online: 846

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Nikor cut sheet ( 4x5 ) tank and reel instruction sheet in PDF form

I know there's another one of these floating around here in JPG form, but I finally got around to scanning in my instruction sheet and making a proper PDF of it - including the addendum sheet of handy tips. It's a huge file, but that's so you can print it cleanly, zoom in on it when viewing on screen, etc. Hope this helps other users of this thing - I'm a huge fan of it for my 4x5 development, in case it wasn't obvious.

Nikor 4x5 tank instructions (2.8MB)

Duncan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks for the very clean PDF. Never had a good copy of the instructions before now.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Yes, thank you for the excellent quality PDF. I've had my Nikor tank for over a year now and am enjoying it immensely, it just took some trial and error to figure out the emulsion side definitely faces inside

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin