Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,764   Posts: 1,516,228   Online: 1062

Shooter
    35mm

Focomat V35 mixing light box upgrade, bulb upgrade

I own an earlier V35 model and would like to upgrade the mixing box to the 2 condenser type as well as the lamp holder to receive the Phillips 13139, where can I get these parts, still available ?

Start with Leica New Jersey. A few years back they made a new batch of adapters to enable use of new bulb.

Mixing box also if you are lucky. If not, make a "center filter" from sheet film. You need reversal film or make another neg from the negative

The new mix box will have a pin prick in one corner of the box on the plastic diffuser.

Shooter
    35mm

Update

got the upgraded mixing box and bulb adapter from Germany via Leica USA, thanks to Mr. Elwell.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Just revisiting this thread, as I'm also looking for the upgraded mixing box. fdelisle (sorry have to use your username), I have contacted Leica Malaysia and they asked me to contact Germany directly, which I had. But wondering whether you have the particular contacts info for the person in Leica Germany.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin