Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,327   Posts: 1,536,962   Online: 1205

Shooter
    35mm

Medium format printing on an old Krokus 3

Hello,

New here and i have some questions

I acquired an old Krokus 3 enlarger from the dump for $20, it's in pretty good nick and i am processing 35mm film without problem (55mm lens)

However, i have some 120 film i have recently developed and would like to process that. I know for every format you use the focal length of the standard portrait lens (35mm = 50mm focal length, 120 = 80mm focal length), however, 8-mm focal length enlarging lenses are few and far here in NZ it seems for a M42 mount.

I have been offered a Janpol Color 80mm f5.6 lens but have read that this is a bit of a gimmick. Other lenses that i can see with m42 mount are AMAR (4.5/105mm)

Is 105mm suitable for 120 (6x4.5) negative pprinting?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    hallo

1;you can also take an other lens with an other mount an an adapter for the screwmount.
    i did it also with an meopta lens with 2 adapters from 24 to 39 to 42

happy homeimproofement.

2;also you can try any other m42 lens with the right focal length

i think way one is the right one

--

thomas
    --------------------------------------------------
    vfdkv (259)

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin