Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,939   Posts: 1,557,406   Online: 964

Shooter
    Multi Format

Meopta Opemus-6 - Film carrier

There is one of these for sale locally. The seller has only one film carrier with it but thinks it may be adjustable.

Is the film carrier adjustable on this enlarger? (I need 6x6 and/or 6x4.5)

Also are there still resellers for things like film carriers for these enlargers? Google seems to tell me there is a reseller in Australia.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    As to resellers, have you tried www.fotoimpex.de ?
    Digital is best taken with a grain of silver.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanx for that link.

I think I need this..

http://www.fotoimpex.de/shop/fotolab...maske-6x6.html

And this ..

http://www.fotoimpex.de/shop/fotolab...sake-45x6.html

@ 14 EU each it is a little pricey but If i do not find an equiv here I may see if one my Cousins (in the Netherlands) can order it and post it to me here.

From what I have read the Opemus 6 is a good enlarge to start with.

Thanx

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The Opemus 6 is a very fine enlarger indeed. I used one for over 5 years in the 70s and owned another one for nearly 2 years at the turn of the century. It is robustly built and its negative carrier is very well made indeed. The split line focusing in the negative carrier is surprisingly accurate. The has adjustable blades built it. A bit fiddly but they work.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The seller just sent me a photo of the carrier illustrating that (adjustment) .

Apparently he knew that they moved but never had reason to move them. Pick up has been arranged.

Is there a quick pointer to expired paper?

The seller is including some that has not been refrigerated and I have some that was expired by 6 months, two years ago, that I dropped into the basement fridge for the "time I go around to printing" .. Which is of course.. Now.. :-)

Shooter
    Sub 35mm
    Images
    I just bought a 645 insert for the Opemus 6 from Nova darkroom supplies in the UK.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin