Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,271   Posts: 1,534,497   Online: 1104

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    For the interior of the sink you may also want to consider a spray-on truck bed liner - I know some people have had great results from them.
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    35mm
    i would make your sink about 6" wider than a 16x20 tray
    I don't want to make the sink to accomodate 16x20 trays. I only wanted to know how big I need to make it so that it will BARELY accommodate them IN CASE I ever use them. I have decided that 19.5" should be as small as I can make the sink and still have it fit 16x20 trays sideways.
    f/22 and be there.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin