Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,550   Posts: 1,573,076   Online: 806

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hi again.I have another problem, hope you don't mind me continuing here.

For the enlarger I also have the color head Durst CLS 66 and I want to use it, instead of the condenser one, but unfortunately I don't manage to get anything good with it.

The image is very dim and takes lot of exposure. Only with lens fully opened and 40 sec I managed to get some exposure (with a photo that took 10 seconds at f8 with condenser head). I have both Sivibox diffusion boxes, I just replace the bulb + mirror + condensers from the old head with the new head + diffusion box (I place it where the condensers where, glass part down, opened part up.

Light source is "Osram" 12 V / 100W.

Am I doing something wrong ? Is this normal (the dim image ?).

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Are the color filters set to 0 density?
    The color head doesn't produce a lot of light, but it should do a bit better than what you're describing, assuming your negative isn't exessively dense.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin