Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,851   Posts: 1,582,856   Online: 829

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Who has Focomat IIc with Ilford 500H

Anyone using the above combination, with the 500H resting directly ontop of the negative stage rather than above the condenser? If you have this setup, do you mind snapping a photo of it. I'm trying to figure how to make a customised plate for the head in this setup. Thanks.

Shooter
    35mm

11c

I bought a Focomat 11c with the flush 500H head, in 2007 in pretty poor nick with quite a few bits missing which I have since more or less managed to replace so that I now have a fuctioning machine. But it also came with a spare mounting kit. Don't get excited, I sold it on eBay for I think about £100 to a Dutchman. But before I did I photographed the bits for the advert. I will post the main ones and PM you the rest. As you will see the main part is quite a substantial casting and taps and dies are needed. Best of luck. Come back if there is something not clear.
    Richard
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 500-1.jpg   500-9.jpg   500-10.jpg   500-3.jpg   500-15.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks Richard, this is very helpful.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin