Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,763   Posts: 1,484,040   Online: 1258

Shooter
    35mm

Lucky/Fujimoto 90M enlarger negative carriers?

Hi, does anyone on here have any negative carriers compatible with a Lucky/Fujimoto 90M enlarger they'd like to sell me? I'm most interested in 6x7 and 6x9 carriers.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    If you can live with glassless ones, I have had good sucess in the past fabricating neg carriers DIY. I have made all sorts for odd historical formats that I print ocassionally from

I use black 4 ply matte board, a seres of sharp knife blades and a steel straight edge and combination square. Multiple plys of matte board gan be joined with spray on glue, such as Scotch 777, or joined using double sided Scotch tapes meant for their ATG line of tape guns. Hinges are made with clear iwde packing tape, sometimes the fibreglass reinforce kind if use is anticipated to be heavy.

Use an existing carrier, such as the 35mm that so many used enlargers come with, to template where the locating pins an side stops need to be replicated by notching one or more layers of matte board, and where the center of the optical path is to expand around when needing a larger format carrier.

For around the window where the neg sits, I black out the white core of the board layer(s) with a black Sanford Sharpie permanent marker.

Make sure that the condensor system can be set up or diffuser box covers adequately the larger format before making a good quality DIY neg holder.
    my real name, imagine that.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hi nevsky187,

I might have a bunch of them all formats as 35mm, 6x4,5, 6x6, 6x7, slide.
    Downside is I am not sure for which enlarger they are it might be the 70 or the 90. If you can provide the size of the existing carrieres we may find a way.

Looking forward to your replay.
    Regard
    PatrickH

Shooter
    35mm

Fujimoto / Lucky 90 M-S Negative Carriers...

Hi Patrick... if you still have any 6x4.5, 6x6 and 6x9 negative carriers for the Lucky 90 M-S enlarger I'd love to get my hands on them. The size of the 35mm negative carrier in my Lucky 90 M-S is about 132mm wide by 117mm deep (not including the handle). Hope to hear from you soon... Troy

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin