Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,951   Posts: 1,557,943   Online: 1010

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

Looking for Darkroom Suggestions: 6x7

Hey guys,

Well, I am just breaking off a relationship of a few years (and the person I moved to Santa Fe with) so it looks like I'll be getting my own place. Being the eternal optimist, I figure this would be a great time to get back into the darkroom but the problem is going to be the size. I'll most likely only afford a small place--studio or something--so it'll be the compact bathroom version.

Back in Oregon I have an Omega D-2 and a Durst 600 (or something like that) sitting in storage and a 105mm Componon-S. I'm not entirely attached to this setup so I was curious if anyone could recommendations for an ultra-compact darkroom setup capable of printing 6x7's and doing up to 16x20. Of course I could settle for less, but that's just such a beautiful size.

So, good compact enlarger? Ideas for drying fiber?
    K.S. Klain

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    email'ed you.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Thanks for the rapid PM's guys.
    K.S. Klain

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin