Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,821   Posts: 1,581,674   Online: 892

Shooter
    Medium Format

Happy owner of a CPP-2! Now What?

Just picked up a CPP-2 with some drums this morning for $300! (I must have built up some great KARMA!) The lift is a bit tight, can I lubricate this? I have read something about lubricating the gears. Any other maintenance I should do to the unit?

BTW - I see free style has reels, I'm guessing that's about the best place to get them. Any other good source of Jobo parts in the US?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    joboman@aol.com, Steve Smith and his wife are great. New and used parts. I use them. Do you have the manual? You might also want to get The Rotary Processor Manual, John Tinsley, R. Morgan Publishing

Steve
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    35mm
    If you don't know it already, I suggest you add this page to your bookmarks:

http://www.jobo.com/jobo_service_ana...op%20of%20page

It also contains the manufacturer maintenance instructions.

On the German eBay is generally possible to find Jobo parts, drums, flasks etc. so if you can deal with the foreign language and the shipping this is a place where I would have a look when I need something for my Jobo.

Fabrizio
    Fabrizio Ruggeri fine art photography site: http://fabrizio-ruggeri.artistwebsites.com
    Stock images at Imagebroker: http://www.imagebroker.com/#/search/ib_fbr

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    The lift can be lubricated as well as the transfer gears and the rollers. I'm not sure of if there is any other regular maintenance to be performed. I guess changing the water once in a while would be good too.

As far as parts go, joboman is a good way to go.
    B and H has some stuff listed on the website, but a lot of it is discontinued or temporarily unavailable.
    OmegaBrandess (formerly OmegaSatter) is the distributor for Jobo in the US.
    And there's always thE Bay. I've gotten a few parts there.

-Raul

Shooter
    Medium Format
    thanks guys! Everything is set in it as of last night, my wife is going to turn it on about noon so it should be up to temperature when I get home!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin