Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,283   Posts: 1,534,961   Online: 965

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Film processors

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Tecnolab still make them and in my opinion make the best machines in the world.

visit their website here...

http://www.tecnolab-international.co...luppatrici.htm
    "Its my profession to hijack time" ~ Stephen Frizza.

DKT

fwiw--we're surplusing our model 5. should be sent out to state (nc) surplus lot sometime. tube sets, manuals for the 4E and 5, and an E6 card for the older model also.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    If it's simply a CPU why not just replace it? Older cpu's would be easy to source and it would probably take an hour or two to bust it open and swap em.

EDIT: Ah, memory corruption. Physical or software issue? Hmmm, might not be that simple then.
    K.S. Klain

Shooter
    Multi Format
    DKT,
    Before you do that, you may want to pop it out, open the cover and reseat everything, including pressing down on any socketed IC's. Thermal cycling and time are hell on socketed components and connectors. A reseat frequently solves a lot of intermittent problems.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy Durazo View Post
    Thanx guys! To reply to all. The Jobo is good, I have one but, won't stand up to the abuse they would put it under. Thanx for the Phototherm I'll check them out. I'm in Los Angeles, Ca.
    And I can relate to the discontinuance of every good product out there!
    Since you are in Los Angeles, contact Steve Smith at joboman@aol.com. You are practically next door to him. He and his wife service and sell all types of processors. You really should post your location on your profile.

Steve
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

DKT

Quote Originally Posted by epatsellis View Post
    DKT,
    Before you do that,
    thanks--but not the OP--we haven't fired ours up in well over 2 yrs, it's been sitting full of water & what little E6 we shot was sent out. same with our 2150 machine. anyone that is interested in 2150 machines, and parts, drop me a line. not sure what to do with them, nobody local seems to want them. oh well, so it goes...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The photothem won't do 8x10 as it is sold.

I suspect twisting their arm enough to convince them to modify a pair of 4x5 holders might cost that arm and a leg to go with it.

The real question is how much will you spend. If money is in the several hundred dollar range, find a way to repair.
    Michael Batchelor
    Industrial Informatics, Inc.
    www.industrialinformatics.com

The camera catches light. The photographer catches life.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin