Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,678   Posts: 1,482,069   Online: 745

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    The Kodak try siphons appear on ebay with some consistancy and go for around $25-35.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have been using a Premier print washer which basically has a small tank one one side that feeds numerous holes for the supply water. The opposite side of the tray has holes at various heights that drain the water. I'm getting ready to switch to fiber paper and am curious if this will work ok. I don't print very high volume and it seems silly to spend so much on a Nova or Versalab washer which would really seperate the prints. Anyone have any thoughts or suggestions?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I use the utility sink in my darkroom. I have a peace of 3" pipe with a rubber coupler from lowes and two apropreatly sized holes drilled near the bottom. I insert the pipe(Rubber side down) into the drain, fill the sink to the needed level and slow the water out of the tap down to match the speed of the draining. This works realy well and the only downside is I can't clean my trays and equipment until all the prints have finished washing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin