Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,896   Posts: 1,520,985   Online: 914

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    ya you only need an 80mm, unless your going over 6x9. an 80 is barely cutting it for 6x9 i'd think, but it's plenty for 6x6. you can get away with a 75mm too. I really like my minolta rokkor-x 80mm lens that i use for 6x6, it works great, and i think they can be picked up for pretty cheap. I almost prefer it to my el-nikkor's, but not quite.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'm putting the enlarger together tomorrow. I have noticed that it did not come with carriers. I know that they can be made from black core mat board, but I have never done that. Any advice?
    Sunny 16 works for me.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I would reccomend buying some. They are kind of pricey for what they are, but not crazy. I believe i saw some on here for sale not too long ago. They always pop up on ebay too. or you could just buy them new from any of the online stores for a bit under 100 bucks a pop. might be worth it, if you order chems and paper and stuff at the same time!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    The small Durst for 35mm only are really nice and small. An old Omega B22 (or B8) also be worth considering. If you are cramped, It may make sense to make a cartB8)that has your enlarger, timer, paper, a tray ladder for the developer, stop. etc. It will be much easier in a cart. Also consider getting some LED safelights. I use the opri-led festival lights in both amber and red and they are great....plus they are easy to swap in the bathroom.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin