Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,770   Posts: 1,484,222   Online: 934

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Since i have neither the drum nor the machine as yet, I'd love to get some experienced input here. For 8x10 processing, which Jobo rotator and which drums are best? I already discovered that the CPE-2 can't take the 3010 expert drum. From what's said above, it seems that the CPP-2 may not be quite strong enough?

Thanks,

Asher

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Asher Kelman View Post
    Since i have neither the drum nor the machine as yet, I'd love to get some experienced input here. For 8x10 processing, which Jobo rotator and which drums are best? I already discovered that the CPE-2 can't take the 3010 expert drum. From what's said above, it seems that the CPP-2 may not be quite strong enough?

Thanks,

Asher
    for 8x10, Its 3005 with cpa2 or cpp2. With serial 22000 above for cpp2. I am going to try my 3010 this week with my cpp2 (earlier motor) but will use half the chemical instead of 1 lt, with 5 sheets instead of 10, so the motor dont get panic. Incase the motor fails then the whole thing got to be upgraded from germany for €250.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I picked up a Jobo CPP 2 with bottles and tanks here for $125US plus shipping.
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Glass View Post
    I picked up a Jobo CPP 2 with bottles and tanks here for $125US plus shipping.
    Wow,

Now that's an amazing deal! They are so much more expensive on Ebay!

You were fortunate. what's the serial number? Which motor does it have?

Asher

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Number 23605

Just keep reading the ads here, http://www.largeformatphotography.info/forum/ and the usual suspects. Forget eBay.
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin