Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,054   Posts: 1,561,275   Online: 1089

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Wall-mounting a 45mx

Hello,
    I am speaking to you from my darkroom, on a break from printing. Well i recently did some work to the darkroom and got it set up really nicely. I was just thinking to myself that the only other enlarger i'd like is a wall-mounted one for big printing, and to save precious workspace. And well i realized that i've got a spare 45mx sitting in the next room, waiting to be used. So I got to thinking maybe i can wall mount it. Although there's probably no point seeing as how the other 45mx that i acctually use is on an adjus-table... but it would be an interesting idea. anyone done this before?
    -Austin

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I used to have an Omega mounted directly to a countertop, and a cutout ares with sliding shelf below(6in increments)for really huge prints. Not necessary with the 45mx, as the head will go horizontal. Its easier to print on a vertical easle set at any distance you want(check out AA's DR.), All you need is a wall projection bracket to hold the head steady.
    http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produc...n_Bracket.html
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    i wall-mounted mine with a drop table and have been very pleased with it, visible on the left of this photo.

- Leigh

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin