This afternoon Louise sent the following announcement to everyone on her interest list seeking new replacement lamps for the Aristo VCL8100 variable contrast cold light head:

"To Everyone:

"You are receiving this e-mail since you asked to be put on the Aristo VCL8100 Series of replacement lamps contact List.

"Now that the VCL4500 series has been launched I can accept orders for the larger VCL8100 replacement lamps. Attached is quote #11-6890 for you to review. Any questions - let me know and I’ll try to answer."

[Click here to see the attached quote. --Ken]

"Right now we should be able to supply these lamps in approx. 4-6 wks. When placing orders please supply your address and credit card information. Your credit card will not be charged until the lamps are ready to ship.

"On the quote tended - the freight cost is for ground/Continental US only - for one lamp or if you purchase two lamps. It is most advisable to purchase two lamps as a set. You will need to keep the bars that Aristo mounted the lamps onto. We are supplying the lamp only.

"For those of you that are overseas - I would need to quote the shipping cost individually based on your physical address - please no PO boxes. (No US Parcel Post will be used for shipments - too many lamps have been lost or broken over the years).

"I look forward to hearing from you.

"Best Regards,

"Louise M. Kessler
LCD Lighting, Inc.
Voltarc
37 Robinson Blvd.
Orange, CT 06477
Tel 1-203-799-7877 ext 3163
Fax 1-203-795-5267
email: louise.kessler@voltarc.com
email: lkessler@LCDL.com"