Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,218   Posts: 1,532,189   Online: 953

Shooter
    35mm

Durst M605 problem

I have a Durst M605 enlarger, when raising/lowering the head the knob is slipping a lot as if teeth worn on a cog wheel. If I can get the part can anyone advise me on how to fit it please.......Brian

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I had the same problem with an M800, a few years ago. It is as you suspect- gear teeth. Contact Durst. They had the part I needed, but they quoted me an absurd shipping cost, to the US. It should be less for you.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Good morning, eddie;

Yes, the modern Durst people do seem to have an appreciation for the Euro. I would like to get a copy of the manuals for the old Durst 606, M-600, and M-607, but the prices along with the shipping are much more (a whole lot more) than what I paid for the enlargers recently. I am not sure that I even want to ask what a service manual and parts book would cost.
    Enjoy;

Ralph Javins, Latte Land, Washington

When they ask you; "How many Mega Pixels you got in your camera?"
    just tell them; "I use activated silver bromide crystals tor my image storage media."

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Gee as much as I like my M600, that kind of mfg support, or lack of it, is what will make me change to a different brand when I upgrade to a larger format.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Javins View Post
    Good morning, eddie;

Yes, the modern Durst people do seem to have an appreciation for the Euro. I would like to get a copy of the manuals for the old Durst 606, M-600, and M-607, but the prices along with the shipping are much more (a whole lot more) than what I paid for the enlargers recently. I am not sure that I even want to ask what a service manual and parts book would cost.

M606, M601 and M605 are here: http://manuelsphoto.free.fr/ do you have that those?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by ic-racer View Post
    M606, M601 and M605 are here: http://manuelsphoto.free.fr/ do you have that those?

Good morning, ic-racer;

Yes, I did have two of those, and they also had the manual for the Durst 606 also. Thank you. That really does help, and looking through them did bring back a lot of memories of the accessories that I had for mine. Those may not be locateable, but now there are illustrations that can be shown.

Again, Thank you. Now to find one for the M607.
    Enjoy;

Ralph Javins, Latte Land, Washington

When they ask you; "How many Mega Pixels you got in your camera?"
    just tell them; "I use activated silver bromide crystals tor my image storage media."

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin