Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,228   Posts: 1,532,816   Online: 951

Shooter
    Medium Format

Zone VI stabilizer with Aristo D2 cold light question

How to put together Zone VI stabilizer with Aristo D2 cold light ?
    I have the sensor, can work without the sensor? Please tell me if you use this setup?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Do you mean the sensor is not installed in the cold light? If installed you just put the stabilizer plug into the sensor receptacle on the light. Plug the cold light AC into the stabilizer and the stabilizer AC into your timer. The cold light heater goes directly to an AC outlet. If not installed the sensor should be attached to a receptacle that the stabilizer cord plugs into. You need to drill or punch a hole for the receptacle into the top of the cold light housing. Mount the receptacle on the housing and position the sensor within the head so that it is looking at the light. Plug things together and see if the stabilizer works properly. Mine is set at position L but that probably varies. Once you position the sensor properly hold it in place with a small cable tie to, if I remember, the lamp itself. I bought a sensor for mine years ago and installed it. Could still have the instructions. I can look if you need them.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Thank you,
    please send me the instructions on my e-mail: georgepopovici.ro@gmail.com
    Thank you again,
    George

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin