Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,849   Posts: 1,582,844   Online: 721

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    35mm
    Hey Matt, I've googled for some reviews about Henry Horenstein's "Black & White Photography - A Basic Manual" and seems to be a nice book to start out... Actually I've order one very cheap in second hand! Thanks for the tip! The thread you've sent was equally interesting
    Tom, just curious but which lens do you have? (the 105 f5.6 and the 65mm are also rodagons?)
    For now I'm just starting out building my darkroom (getting a place, material and reading phase), but I'll leave out my (newbie) impressions after a first print although if its 'dynamite', maybe I won't survive to tell the story lol :P

Shooter
    Multi Format
    My 105 5.6 and 65 f4 are both rodagons. I also have a 50 Durst Neonon, 63 2.8 Nikkor and various others. Only two lenses lag behind and they are the two newest and cleanest: the 80 f4 Rodagon (which only really shows up weaknesses with 35mm negs) and the Schneider 50 Componon-S. The 105 Rodagon produces 35mm prints as sharps as from a dedicated 35mm enlarging lens.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin