Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,491   Posts: 1,571,343   Online: 764

Max

Shooter
    8x10 Format

Paterson print washer

I just picked up a Paterson print washer for a good price. However, there were no instructions.

I generally know the idea behind it (I think), but I don't know how to assemble it - there are some little bits in the hose bag, that look like they need to be attached somewhere.

Can anyone help?

[SIZE=1](and yes, I'm aware I typed "hose bag" )[/SIZE]

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I use the Patterson 11x14 washer as my main washer for RC papers. The little pieces with two upright prongs fit in slots in the washer to keep individual prints separate. It can handle 1-11x14, 2-8x10s, or 4-4x5s. It does not require a rapid flow rate, just enough to ensure adequate exchange.
    John Harvey
    Colorado Springs, CO
    harveyje@usa.net

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Max

[SIZE=1](and yes, I'm aware I typed "hose bag" )[/SIZE]
    Totally OT, Max, but you're not by any chance from the Great White North, are you, eh?
    Max Power, he's the man who's name you'd love to touch! But you mustn't touch! His name sounds good in your ear, but when you say it, you mustn't fear! 'Cause his name can be said by anyone!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin