Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,473   Posts: 1,570,969   Online: 829

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Beseler 23C at Salvation Army, L.A. Area

Don't know where else to post this:
    If anyone is in the market for a nice enlarger, the Salvation Army thrift store in Van Nuys (6300 Sepulveda Boulevard) has a clean looking baby blue Beseler 23C, with a lens board (no lens) for $45. They are having a 25percent off sale right now as well, so if you are in the Los Angeles area and need one, or know someone who does, it's a pretty good deal.
    Latent Images Plastic Toy Cameras

"Don't ask yourself what the world needs. Ask yourself what makes you come alive and go do that, because what the world needs is people who have come alive" - Howard Thurman

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks for the tip. I would definitely go scope this out if I needed the enlarger.
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin