Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,545   Posts: 1,544,470   Online: 1068

Shooter
    35mm

Durst CLS 501 Labrator L1200 Photo Enlarger

Hey everyone. Wanting some advice - getting into photography and was wondering if this model of enlarger is good and how much one would be worth.

I am relatively new to enlarging but there is currently one on ebay selling for a £300 reserve. This seems like a good price in my head?

Thanks

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    That seems like a good price.

Tom

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    If it is complete with a 5x4 mixing box and masks, £300 is a fair price. Masks & boxes are few and far between and can go for silly money at times.

[edit] The guy had it listed for £380 and no takers - Only comes with a 35N Femomask and a 67 Femobox. No timer, but it does have the transformer and a 50mm lens. It also appears to have all the dangly knobs which is good, although you might want to ask if the fine-focus on the right hand side is still there and in good order.

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks for your help - i'll ask about the fine focus and bring it to his attention

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin