Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,661   Posts: 1,481,599   Online: 910

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Spiratone enlarging computer

Going through one of my boxes I came across an ancient Spiratone enlarging computer, but no instructions. If anybody knows how they operate and could pass that info on to me would be greatly appreciated. This is obviously an early model 200 with all dials, as all the info I can find is on the model 200 from 1979, and no instructions..
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum
    BTW: the big kid in my avatar is my hero, my son, who proudly serves us in the Navy. "SALUTE"

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I've got one of those things and the instructions, too... someplace. I'll keep looking and hope to be of some assistance.

Paul

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Far out--thanks. Hope you find them,I would love to try this thing out. I bought a Jobo cpe-2 some time ago, and this was in one of the boxes I brought back with it.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum
    BTW: the big kid in my avatar is my hero, my son, who proudly serves us in the Navy. "SALUTE"

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Found it. Big PDF on the way to you.

Paul

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    And a great big THANK YOU to you.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin