Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,541   Posts: 1,572,773   Online: 910

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Another vote for the C-700

Mike

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I am extremely satisfied with my LPL VC7700 VCCE. For 35 mm negatives I use the Rodenstoch Apo-Rodagon 2.8/50 mm and for 6x6 negatives I use the Rodenstock 4.0/80 mm. The buildt in filters are a pleasure to work with and the the rig is very stable. Height ajustment is very easy as the weight of the enlarger head is counter balanced by a spring. The light is diffuse and very evenly distributed so you get very good sharpness with minimal dust problems.

Shooter
    Pinhole
    Fred Picker used to say the best enlarger for 35mm was the Zone VI 5x7 enlarger. What he meant of course is that well made large format enlargers are best for any smaller format as they tend to be much more stable. I've used Omega DII's mostly over the years usually with a Chromega color head for B&W. I presently have 2 D2V's to go into my upcoming darkroom and will use them for every thing up to 4X5. So I vote for the old tank Omega D2.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin