Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,702   Posts: 1,482,660   Online: 646

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

Slowing down my Jobo

I've been experimenting with slower rotation (F instead of P) for prints and I think it's giving me better results.

Anybody else tried this?

Help or hurt?
    Mark Barendt, Ignacio, CO

"We do not see things the way they are. We see things the way we are." Anaïs Nin

Shooter
    Large Format
    I got my CPP2 in 1988 and found through experimentation that I get better prints at the slowest rotation.

This also gives good prints at the lowest volume of chemicals possible, provided that the water level is adjusted so that a bubble level on top of the drum reads truly level.

Generally I start with fast rotation for 30 sec and then slow for reminder of time.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronald Moravec View Post
    Generally I start with fast rotation for 30 sec and then slow for reminder of time.
    Tried that first too.

Lately though just slow.
    Mark Barendt, Ignacio, CO

"We do not see things the way they are. We see things the way we are." Anaïs Nin

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin