Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,682   Posts: 1,482,232   Online: 1110

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    tbeaman : How much juice do you use in your 5 reel?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnywalker View Post
    I had uneven development when I attempted rotary processing of black and white with a five reel Paterson tank. The reason may have been that the reels weren't turning with the tank, since they're not really attached to one another. I did use lots of developer.
    This is a good point that I never thought about when I was scheming to try it myself.

One interesting thing is that Unicolor did make an adjustable reel tank for use on a roller base. It couldn't use Paterson reels however. You had to use special Unicolor reels. One would expect it would work properly.

I ended up with one in an eBay auction bidding on an 8x10 tank to use for sheet film. Took a few minutes to figure out how it works, but I never actually tried it. It's stuck in a corner somewhere.
    Michael Batchelor
    Industrial Informatics, Inc.
    www.industrialinformatics.com

The camera catches light. The photographer catches life.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin