Just to perhaps be clearer, "medium format" generally means 120 or 220 film which is 60mm wide. On that film, people commonly shoot these sizes:
- 645 = 42x57mm (16-18 per 120)
- 6x6 = 57x57mm (12 per 120)
- 6x7 = 57x69mm (10 per 120)
- 6x9 = 57x88mm (8 per 120)
- 6x12 = 57x115mm (6 per 120)
- 6x17 = 57x170mm (4 per 120)
... and twice as much per 220 roll. The film is just an undifferentiated strip, the frame placement and size is up to the camera.
So with that enlarger, you can do 645 and 6x6 if you had the right lens (75-80mm); they're readily available. It might support 6x7 with a new neg carrier; I don't know but google will.
There are a billion "which MF camera to buy" threads to go read; it's an entirely personal choice and if you ask it here, you will receive every possible answer...