Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,925   Posts: 1,556,801   Online: 966

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Analyser 500, the one designed specifically for the Ilford 500 system.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Ross Chambers View Post
    Analyser 500, the one designed specifically for the Ilford 500 system.
    Ross,

I attached the spreadsheet that Chris Woodhouse developed. I sure hope he doesn't mind. I lost the first version with written instructions that he sent me. This was his updated version as of February 2009, but the only instructions I have are the ones in the Data tab.

My calibrations all came out needing needing about a stop of negative exposure calibration. I think this might be do to me using the 300watt bulbs in a newer Ilford head. My calibration sheet for Ilford MGIV in Ansco 130 is included as well. I made a few extra notes to myself, I'm not sure if they are helpful.

Larry
    Attached Files

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks Larry, unfortunately my Mac won't open the xls files (not usually a problem Numbers handles them) I'll try Chris W again, maybe my query is at the bottom of his to do list. In the meantime the Ilford controller gets me there fairly efficiently with Foma papers, of which there are a wide variety all with their own characteristics.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Ross, pull down OpenOffice from openoffice.org. It looks like it should work just fine to read the Excel files.

Shooter
    Multi Format

CPM controller interchangeable w/ 500C system?

I just wanted to be sure that both controllers are interchangeable before I replace a 500C controller w/ my 500CPM on my Ilford 500H system. I had 1 of my HA glass filters shatter and the other actually start to melt on my Ilford 500H system last week. I finally located 2 new pieces of glass ( at a cost of 175.00! had to buy the frame/ filter and HA glass as a unit). To my good fortune yesterday, I was given an earlier model 500H w/ the "C" controller complete system for free! It's in excellent condition,, and I thought I would use my 500CPM controller instead of the 500C controller w/ my new system. Am I correct that the 500CPM will work? I realize I will have to calibrate the controller.

Thanks to anyone who might lend their knowledge!
    Gary

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin