Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,909   Posts: 1,584,661   Online: 852

Shooter
    Multi Format

Pricing my Durst.

I'd like to sell one of my enlargers and was wondering what a fair price would be.It's a Durst M605 (B&W only) with two top-of-the-line nikkor lenses for 35mm and 120 work.

Thanks

Shooter
    Large Format
    Hard to say. What market there is for these enlargers is for large format, not medium format. I'd think that the best determination of value would be found in the finished auction prices on ebay.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Since freight usually is expensive compared to the price of the enlarger the market is local and it can be very hard to say what the right price is.
    Be prepared to wait for the right buyer.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Mike,

You might be able to sell the lenses separately. However as noted the enlargers will need to be sold locally unless there is something particularly desireable with that unit that someone would be will to drive to pick it up, or pay for the shipping.

I see a number of 4x5 enlargers selling for little in the Toronto area, and of them all but being given away.

You might have a look on the local Craigslist to see the range and availability of enlargers in your area.

Good luck,

Len

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin