Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,761   Posts: 1,516,091   Online: 905

Shooter
    Medium Format

Jobo CPP2 reading 8. on temp display, other problem

Seems my CPP2 has been acting up lately. It will work fine, then suddenly the display will read "8." and I guess the heater is staying on, walked in on it while it was warming up and it had gone up to about 105*f, had it set for 100.5 (38c). Turned the unit off and on and it read 40.9c. Worked fine for a bit after that, cold water solenoid kicked in almost immediately and brought temps back inline.

Fast forward to later; I have it running in the other room on a presoak cycle and I hear the cold water solenoid kick on. I go running into the room and find "8." on the display and the temp is down to 90*c. I quickly turn the faucet to "hot" to get the temp back up (I keep a Kodak color thermometer in the bath to monitor it). Turned the unit off and on again, and everything is normal. Just seems to come and go when it's on, but when it comes, it stays until I power cycle it.

Anyone have experience with this?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    If I were you, I would contact Dave Smith, joboman@aol.com and ask him what you should do, what tests you need to do, and how to fix the problem.

Steve
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Excellent! Thank you!

I'll pull it apart later and make sure it's not an obvious problem like a cold solder joint, then give him a buzz.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Leave a message on the telephone and they will call back. They do not answer the telephone.
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin