Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,933   Posts: 1,585,559   Online: 769

Shooter
    4x5 Format

Jobo CPA-2 PUMP Trouble

I have discovered that the water pump on the Jobo CPA-2 that I purchased does not work. I have also figured out that it is definitely the pump and not a problem with the circuit board. People have talked about using a garden pump as a quick replacement and I was wondering if anyone had any instructions on using an alternative pump. Exactly what type of pump should I be looking at and how do I install it? I have made contacts that have offered to sell me the actual Jobo part but money is tight right now and I am becoming increasingly impatient with this processor. Any help you could offer would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Where are you located? I have an old CPA2 that the pump is working fine on, but the circuit board is failing. I could get the pump out of it and send it to you for not too much (say $50) plus actual shipping, with no guarantees of lifespan.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    I'm living in northern New Jersey.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Actually, if you're willing to come to DC or a reasonable mid-way location (say in the Philly area) I can even give you my old CPA2 and you can scavenge all the spare parts off it you need. I just want the thing out of my house, as I've got a newer CPP2+ now.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFlyingCamera View Post
    Actually, if you're willing to come to DC or a reasonable mid-way location (say in the Philly area) I can even give you my old CPA2 and you can scavenge all the spare parts off it you need. I just want the thing out of my house, as I've got a newer CPP2+ now.
    Wow. Thank you for the offer. I just sent you a PM.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin