Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,205   Posts: 1,531,707   Online: 1136

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks Ken . The drying rack design is great. Very efficient use of space.
    Thanks for posting your demo Nige.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I am proud of them A project I've actually completed in the same weekend I started it!

Haven't used them for any FB yet, those sample prints are RC, which is why they are flat! Also, if I need more I can add another rack to the bottom, although I think I have enough area (8 8x10's per tray). regarding the mention of painting, I painted the top surfaces only to protect them from drips and to fit my white on white colour scheme, but left the wood bare underneath so they slide easy (paint on paint would probably stick).

Also, sorry about the file size, I have no idea why the 7-8 frames, all 12-13kb each got turned into such a big file! Someone on the forum works for Adobe, I should ask them! (it was done with Adobe ImageReady) as I couldn't find the little pgm I usually would use and it was already midnight when I was trying to do this. snoozzzze

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Those innovative Aussies!!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Nige,
    That is a brilliant idea!
    I was thinking about doing this myself...Now I know that I have to!

Kent
    Max Power, he's the man who's name you'd love to touch! But you mustn't touch! His name sounds good in your ear, but when you say it, you mustn't fear! 'Cause his name can be said by anyone!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin