Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,587   Posts: 1,545,869   Online: 1110

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    i have 2 complete cp 31 setups also, and can help if need be. Let us know how the pump issues work out.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have an operation manual for the main unit and the W/D unit, but not for the replenisher. I have the parts list manuals with exploded diagrams for all three.

I used httrack to download the html manual for the main unit: http://web.archive.org/web/200709191...p/fpi_e/cp.htm but it doesn't seem any different than the paper manual I have.

I couldn't find html or other online versions of the W/D or replenisher manuals. A repair manual would be nice, if such a thing existed.

I sure hope I don't have to replace any capacitors right away, but if I do, I'll be contacting both of you, Mike and Ed, for your advice. Thank you both for the offer.

I suspect I'm going to have some operational questions once I get these initial problem sorted out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin