Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,561   Posts: 1,545,290   Online: 759

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

10"x12" Paterson Dev trays

Anyone know where I can source the 10"x12" Paterson developing trays outside of the UK? I had a set of 3 from when I lived in England that came over with me. However, they have seen better days since I startd using them for wet plate. They are just a little bigger than 8x10 trays and fit nicely into my darkbox, and make a perfect match for up to 8x10 plates providing a nice area for developing and washing plates. I seem to remember that there was also 9 1/2" x 11 paper available at one time. I think these trays were meant for that. Paterson still sells and markets the 10x12 trays, but for whatever reason, they are unavilable in the US.

This 10"x12" size tray is also perfect for lith printing 8x10 paper, by providing more developer volume... Next size up over here is 12x16, and is just too big for my darkbox.
    Please check out my website www.amoxomphotography.com and APUG Portfolio .....

Shooter
    Large Format
    I can’t find Patterson trays in 10” x 12”, but B&H has 10” x 12” Cescolite trays. The ones I have are well made.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produc...ping_Tray.html

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    £16.35 for a set of three from Ag Photographic. Would estimate total weight to be around 1.25Kg and airmail shipping works out to £15.36 (surface shipping is £9.26) - If you can't find any Stateside, this might be an option for you.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin